argh..no wonder la i am abit emotional few days back..[few days k??macam lama dh emo..HAHA]
well,i am anxiously waiting for this time of the month..eventhough i hate it when it comes,but i can go wayyyy crazy if it come super late!hukhuk...
today is the time of month!huuu~...[happy yet in vain!haih~] urgh!
so let ask uncle google wut to do when we have this pain..heeeee~
what causes period pain??
prostaglandin [hormonal that is from our body] to help our muscle of the uterus to contract! this allows uterus to expel its lining (endometrium). this is because when there's no egg being fertilized, the endometrium will be removed..huuuu~
the period pain is depending on the amount of prostaglandins that your body produces. if your body produces a lot of these molecules, or if we are sensitive towards it, we can have the period pain.
HOW TO REDUCE THE PERIOD PAIN??
- Soak in a warm (not hot) tub, or use a hot water bottle on your lower back or abdomen
- Avoid standing for a long time or walking on hard pavement
- Avoid drinks that contain caffeine e.g. tea, coffee, cola just before and during your period
- Gently massage your lower abdomen
- Have regular checkup with your healthcare professional, including a Pap test
- Do pelvic tilt exercises to help relieve menstrual pain:[HAHA..i really dont know there ARE exercise for THIS!!HAHA]
1) Stand with your feet about a foot apart and your knees bent. Place your hands on your hips near the hip bone
2) Rock your pelvis forward and back 10 -15 times. This can also be done while lying on your back with your knees bent. Tilt the abdomen upward keeping the buttocks on the floor and then press the small of your back to the floor.
- Exercise is another useful way to prevent menstrual cramps. Exercises such as walking or swimming may improve blood flow and ease cramping
- Women who are active usually notice their pain less. Having your period should not restrict your day – go to work, the gym, take a shower or a bath, go on a date, or go out with friends
want to know more???please click here:)